Flexible and tensile resistant black tape for connecting ballet floors. Our new matte tape has a strong adhesive but still leaves no residue on the floor. The tape is 0,18 mm thick and the size is 50 mm x 33 m.Read more >
Made of PVC, this tape is perfect for all stage and ballet floors. Its small thickness makes the tape does not stand out on the dance floor and is almost unnoticeable for users. Our tape does not damage the surface after its removal and provides the highest comfort and safety. It is also resistant to humidity, corrosion and abrasion. Dedicated to work in ballet school, dance school, stage, stage, theater or television studios.
- Size: 50 mm x 33 m x 0.18 mm,
- Tensile strength: 26 (N/cm),
- Elongation at break (maximum stretch to break?): 180%,
- Adhesion of adhesive to steel: 1.5 (N/cm),
- Adhesion of adhesive to substrate: 1.3 (N/cm),
- Voltage resistance: 600V,
- Temperature resistance: from - 10°C to 80°C,
- Material: PVC,
- Surface: matt.