Transparent PVC tape designed for connecting ballet and stage floors. Available in two versions: matt and glossy. Tape size 50 mm x 33 m and a thickness of 0.15 mm.Read more >
The tapes have a properly matched adhesive that will not remain on the surface and will not damage the surface of the stage floors. Thanks to their high elasticity, they work very well with both flat and rough surfaces. Stretchability or resistance to humidity and corrosion are also worth noting. Dedicated to work in ballet school, theater, television studio, stage or stage.
- Size: 50 mm x 33 m x 0.15 mm,
- Tensile strength: 28 (N/cm),
- Elongation at break: 200%,
- Adhesion of adhesive to steel: 1.8 (N/cm),
- Adhesion of adhesive to substrate: 1.5 (N/cm),
- Temperature resistance: from - 10°C to 80°C,
- Material: PVC,
- Surface: matt or glossy.